Mind Blown - Folding on a Commodore

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Mind Blown - Folding on a Commodore

Post by 7im »

How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
CygnusXI

Re: Mind Blown - Folding on a Commodore

Post by CygnusXI »

Wow, to quote their article "The phone will feature a 1.7 GHz Mediatek 64-bit octa-core processor with ARM Mali T760 GPU and a huge 3000 mAh battery" . That's going to rival the s6 edge. Big score on the folding@home app recent upgrade. The achievement feature tied into google games points was pure genius. I've been meaning to share it with more people ( I used to be in the cellphone business). I know a decent crowd of contacts I can recommend the app to easily with a few clicks on my phone. Most of them are carrying the latest phones off the line. Ill go hit that share button right now...
VijayPande
Pande Group Member

Re: Mind Blown - Folding on a Commodore

Post by VijayPande »

That would be fun.
Prof. Vijay Pande, PhD
Departments of Chemistry, Structural Biology, and Computer Science
Chair, Biophysics
Director, Folding@home Distributed Computing Project
Stanford University