Mobile App Achievements Secret

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

dpederso

Mobile App Achievements Secret

Post by dpederso »

Question about final achievement I have remaining on FAH mobile app for android. I have completed 11 of 12 achievements. The final achievement currently reads "Secret - keep playing to learn more". I would think this final achievement would have changed from Secret to a specific achievement. Achievement #9 (12 hours straight) & #10 (18 hours straight) were secret initially. I accomplished these 2 before completing the "Enzyme" achievement. Perhaps the fact that my achievements were completed out of order is causing the problem, which is that the final achievement is not being revealed as, I'm guessing, it should. Any idea how to resolve this, or is this the way it's supposed to work. Thank you.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Mobile App Achievements Secret

Post by Joe_H »

Welcome to the folding forum.

Please see this topic - viewtopic.php?f=100&t=27715 - on how to get support for the Android client provided by Sony.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

What's the fun in giving away all the secrets too quickly? ;)

I would guess the last secret will be revealed in time, just like the previous secret achievements. Par for the course.

When all else fails, follow directions "Secret - keep playing to learn more" or use the support contacts referenced above. :)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
dpederso

Post by dpederso »

Thank you, Joe.
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

If you have 12 hours and 18 hours achievements, I'm pretty sure the next one is 24 hours strait :roll:

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
BIG_RED

Post by BIG_RED »

I have all the achievements shown but not earned. You are probably missing the one where you have to click around and learn about the app. 10 out of 12 are time based.