* APPLICATION NAME / PRODUCT:
Grid Computing 1.00.56
* VERSION CONTENT:
1. Setup guide redesigned to be cleaner. and now
there are only 5 steps instead of 7 on the previous version.
Also, there is an option at the end of the setup guide
that allows the user to sign-in into her/his google account.
2. The application control now allows the user to pause the contribution.
The pause functionality will start to contribute again after 24 hours.
The stop function was removed from the main status bar and can only be
accessed using the overflow menu. Also, the status bar design and the
notifications was updated to include this new function.
3. The research type and contributed time on main screen are hidden
until the application downloads a job. The research details
was updated to expand and show the details when clicked.
4. Leaderboards and Achievements buttons on the action bar
are now enabled all the time and shows a message if the
user clicks on any of them and is not logged in into a google account.
5. The achievements screen was implemented to mimic the Google Games
screen and to allow the user to share an achievement on Facebook.
6. When logging in the user will be prompted to choose an account
if there is more than one account registered on the device.
7. Achievements unlocking logic was changed to update the progress
on all the achievements without the need to unlock the previous
8. Indicative messages to warn the user about internet connection
and login/logout actions.
* KNOWN ISSUES:
1. When the same user is logged in different devices the contributed
time displayed is not exactly the same (the contribution is updated
every 10 minutes, so a difference up to 20 minutes between two
devices is normal).
2. When changing the language and open Leaderboards a message "No
leaderboards for this game" is shown. This is the behavior
implemented by Google Game Services (other games with GGS have
the same issue).
3. In Achievements details with large text, the words are cut.
This behavior is implemented by GGS.
Last edited by Anton Thynell
on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.