Issues With Installation

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

DivideDG3

Issues With Installation

Post by DivideDG3 »

Hey!

So I just recently decided that I wanted to start folding on my desktop PC, but I'm running into a problem. I'll download the installer off of the website and go through it like normal. Program installs, creates a desktop shortcut, ect. However, whenever I try to run the application it'll open the Chrome window but it'll hard lock. I am not able to create an identity, join a team, select a research type, changing my power usage, or even click on any of the links up top. Every time I try to click on something it is like the page just refreshes and it is constantly running. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it. I would really like to get this working on my PC. (I've run both the installer and the shortcut as administrator, reinstalled numerous times, and reinstalled drivers to no avail.)
bruce

Re: Issues With Installation

Post by bruce »

I'ts not clear whether you're talking about running the NaCl client (which only runs inside of Chrome) or FAHClient, which can be installed on Windows or Linux or Mac-OS-X.

If its' the NaCl client, see viewforum.php?f=95

If it's the FAHClient with the desktop shortcuts, please post your log per the instructions below.