Webcontrol points "Loading"

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

bruce

Re: Webcontrol points "Loading"

Post by bruce »

The credit reported in the log is based on the difference between the Download time and the Upload time as measured at the server. It certainly counts the time the WU was processing plus the time it was paused (including a reboot of whatever) and I suppose it includes the thransit times both directions (though I've never measured that myself). If the WU was paused, there's an additional delay because checkpoints occur at scheduled times so on restarting, you may have to repeat a bit of processing.
MeeLee

Post by MeeLee »

Sometimes the web control works for me. Sometimes it doesn't.
Usually on a fresh boot it works fine.
But when I try to use it again, it stops working.
I since haven't bothered with installing Chrome, so I can't say if the situation still is the same.
I use FAH Control, which is more detailed, and uses less resources than the browser.
DanTerzian

Post by DanTerzian »

I am user DanTerzian team 0 and have had this problem. Web control never says anything but "loading..." The stats page has data and it updates. I requested my passkeykey again and entered it into the advanced client control but the web control still doesn't work. There aren't any other variables that I can tinker with (that I know of). It worked fine for years up until a few months ago.
DanTerzian

Post by DanTerzian »

I have the client running on two different machines. I have the same passkey on each machine. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge.....same problem on each browser.