Not receiving passkey on GMAIL or Hotmail

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

DarkOmenX

Not receiving passkey on GMAIL or Hotmail

Post by DarkOmenX »

Hello!
It passed more the 48 hrs and non of my clients receives the passkey GMAIL or HOTMAIL ???? why is that ? and yes I did check JUNK ,TRASH but NO it just doesn't arrive . Requested several time , getting slightly annoyed and frustrated as also your WEB CONTROL page seems to be completely useless constantly refreshing it self doing nothing .

having Ryzen 9 3950X 16core/32threds CPU + nvida RTX2080Ti my goal was to contribute to the COVID-19 research but everything here stops me to do it problems on every step , not a very pleasant experience .

Any advise Im listening, no replay and Im out of this boat .

Thanks!
davidcoton

Re: Not receiving passkey on GMAIL or Hotmail

Post by davidcoton »

The passkey system (and other parts of F@H) are overloaded with the enormous response to several social media references. The team are working on adding additional resources, please be patient. Just consider what it's like for the researchers who are generating many times more work than a week ago.
DieNand
Hardware configuration: Home PC: Ryzen 2700x, Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Work Laptop: i5-8300H, Nvidia GTX 1050

Re: Not receiving passkey on GMAIL or Hotmail

Post by DieNand »

I'm currently also experiencing this issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. :D Have spammed the passkey generator quite a couple of times since yesterday. :/

(edit: mine was delivered 8-ish hours after posting this)
Home PC: Ryzen 2700x, Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Work Laptop: i5-8300H, Nvidia GTX 1050

"As long as we small gears are linked together, we can keep moving forward, even if it's only one small step at a time." - Kyousuke Natsume