hello, some bugs ...

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Stratege1401

hello, some bugs ...

Post by Stratege1401 »

Hello,

- V7.5.1 somes bugs:

Screensaver doesnt shown any numbers, just the animation.

Webcontrol on chrome, edge, firefox goes to sleep, then die. reboot nescesary to re-open link to localhost, OR workaround, a full reset of the browser.

the server for email sending passkey went crazy. 4 hours to get a passkey, but over 6 times 12 emails to notify me of my passkey ( my local time was around march 15, french time 05:03 for first emails, last emails around march 16, 21:41 ) Maybe due to a temporary crash, or the next bug

all link related to stats, team, donor... end up in a NAD GATEWAY error.

WU are still coming, hope they are usefull to fight coronavirus as france will be on full lockdown today at noon.

Stay safe !
jonault

Re: hello, some bugs ...

Post by jonault »

Stratege1401 wrote:Webcontrol on chrome, edge, firefox goes to sleep, then die. reboot nescesary to re-open link to localhost, OR workaround, a full reset of the browser.
Chrome has known issues with F@H. I thought Firefox at least was OK.
the server for email sending passkey went crazy. 4 hours to get a passkey, but over 6 times 12 emails to notify me of my passkey ( my local time was around march 15, french time 05:03 for first emails, last emails around march 16, 21:41 )
This is a known problem with the passkey server that is being worked.
all link related to stats, team, donor... end up in a NAD GATEWAY error.
Also a known problem. The servers are getting swamped because the number of participants has increased by over 6x in the last month or so (from around 7000 to over 45000), with most of them arriving in the last week. And they got at least one cloud company to donate time on their servers towards running F@H computations, so the actual server load has probably increased by more than the user count would indicate.

A temporary workaround is to look up your user or team over at the EOC stats page instead.