HFM.NET - Monitoring Application for Folding@Home v6/v7

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Re: HFM.NET - Monitoring Application for Folding@Home v6/v7

Postby harlam357 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 am

Hi goodyca - yeah, this really hits the nail on the head regarding why I no longer claim Mono compatibility... I've looked at the code path this error text describes, nothing I've changed in recent memory. In other words, I know this code path has worked on previous versions of Mono.

What Linux distro are you running? Unless I can find time to dig into this and reproduce it, which is doubtful, my best suggestion is to try a different version of Mono and beyond that a different Linux distro. Last time I tried Ubuntu it worked for me... but it's been a while.
harlam357

Re: HFM.NET - Monitoring Application for Folding@Home v6/v7

Postby goodyca » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:11 am

harlam357 wrote:What Linux distro are you running? Unless I can find time to dig into this and reproduce it, which is doubtful, my best suggestion is to try a different version of Mono and beyond that a different Linux distro. Last time I tried Ubuntu it worked for me... but it's been a while.

I'm running Fedora 30.

Thanks for checking on this. I agree, there is no need for you to spend more time on this issue.
goodyca

Previous

Return to 3rd party contributed software