FahMon 2.3.99.1 where is the config file clientstab.txt?

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

chungenhung

FahMon 2.3.99.1 where is the config file clientstab.txt?

Post by chungenhung »

I have the Zip (no installation) version of FahMon2.3.99.1.
I cannot locate the config file for my clients. The file name I think should be clientstab.txt.
Where can I find it? It is not in the FahMon folder, not in my documents, where is it?
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: FahMon 2.3.99.1 where is the config file clientstab.txt?

Post by 7im »

Fahmon questions are typically posted to and answered in the dedicated fahmon thread.

http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40

From the fahmon download page:
Choose the Zip file if you want to easily update an existing installation.
Just a guess, but one might assume you are upgrading a copy of fahmon already installed. And so that file already exists. No need to include that file in the zip if that file didn't didn't change in the latest version. Grab a copy of that file from another install of Fahmon.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
anandhanju

Re: FahMon 2.3.99.1 where is the config file clientstab.txt?

Post by anandhanju »

The config file would be in your %AppData%/FAHMon/config directory.