GROCVS and fahinfo.org

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Ren02

GROCVS and fahinfo.org

Post by Ren02 »

I finally got round to posting some p2619 frame times to fahinfo.org. In the case of GROSMP projects PPD is divided by number of CPU cores. In the case of p2619 this division is not performed. I think that GROCVS should be treated the same way as GROSMP, otherwise it causes lot of confusion.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Re: GROCVS and fahinfo.org

Post by uncle_fungus »

Ren02 wrote:I finally got round to posting some p2619 frame times to fahinfo.org. In the case of GROSMP projects PPD is divided by number of CPU cores. In the case of p2619 this division is not performed. I think that GROCVS should be treated the same way as GROSMP, otherwise it causes lot of confusion.
That's a good point. I'll fix that now.

Edit: It works now, although none of the graphs support GROCVS yet.
Ren02

Post by Ren02 »

uncle_fungus wrote:Edit: It works now, although none of the graphs support GROCVS yet.
Thanks.
There's seems to be one bug though, the Average Scores page still shows old values in the table while hovering the mouse over a result shows a graph with new values.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Post by uncle_fungus »

That should be fixed now too. They might look a little weird until 0000UTC anyway when the auto-update scripts kick in.
Ren02

Post by Ren02 »

Many thanks. :D