gpu.fahinfo.org 2xxx / 3xxx support

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

7up1n3

gpu.fahinfo.org 2xxx / 3xxx support

Post by 7up1n3 »

Now that the 2xxx / 3xxx GPU2 client is in open beta, it'd be fantastic to have procs within these lines, along with the relevant WUs, added to gpu.fahinfo.org so that we can track and compare the data. Thanks!
Rage3D Admin ~ The Fighting 300 ~ Team Rage3D Folding
toTOW
Site Moderator

Re: gpu.fahinfo.org 2xxx / 3xxx support

Post by toTOW »

Fahinfo need to take CPU into account when posting values for HDxxxx GPU as they are often CPU limited.

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Post by uncle_fungus »

OK. I've got something sorted.

GPUs are now linked to CPUs, so what you need to do is create a machine on fahinfo.org with the correct specs (you may already have this), and go to the "edit machine" page to find out your unique machine ID.

Then, go to gpu.fahinfo.org and set up your GPUs (editing GPUs doesn't work, so if you break it make a new one) entering the machine ID in the correct field. This should be self explanatory when you're on the "create gpu" page.

When you submit scores from that GPU they will be linked to the CPU spec given by the machine ID.

The submitted score tables have a new column which contains the machine IDs of the submitted scores, which when clicked on opens a popup window listing the spec.

It's a little clumsy I know but its the best I could do in the short time I've had.
7up1n3

Post by 7up1n3 »

Thank you! :)
Rage3D Admin ~ The Fighting 300 ~ Team Rage3D Folding
RAH
Hardware configuration: 1. C2Q 8200@2880 / W7Pro64 / SMP2 / 2 GPU - GTS250/GTS450
2. C2D 6300@3600 / XPsp3 / SMP2 / 1 GPU - GT240

Post by RAH »

Looking good uncle.
But can't edit my errors. :e(
Can't edit my gpus, no my scores, graphs.
Page doesn't change at all.
My score gets a 404 error.

Know your busy, when you get time.