Is there a software which could monitor FLOP?

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

david1234533444

Is there a software which could monitor FLOP?

Post by david1234533444 »

Hi, dear all,

Is there a software which could monitor FLOP? Not just PPD but also contains FLOP.

Thanks

David
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Is there a software which could monitor FLOP?

Post by 7im »

No, I don't think there is, but the Gromacs code does have some internal FLOP counting code. That's where the summary on the Web site comes from.

I don't see the benefit in monitoring FLOPS of individual clients when they vary so much from one client type to another. FLOPS counts can even be decieving, so the are not really a good individual client performance comparison tool, IMO.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.