The Folding@Home GPU Statistics Database

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

PantherX
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: V7.6.21 -> Multi-purpose 24/7
Windows 10 64-bit
CPU:2/3/4/6 -> Intel i7-6700K
GPU:1 -> Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
§
Retired:
2x Nvidia GTX 1070
Nvidia GTX 675M
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti
Nvidia GTX 650 SC
Nvidia GTX 260 896 MB SOC
Nvidia 9600GT 1 GB OC
Nvidia 9500M GS
Nvidia 8800GTS 320 MB

Intel Core i7-860
Intel Core i7-3840QM
Intel i3-3240
Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300
Intel Pentium E5500
Intel Pentium E5400

Re: The Folding@Home GPU Statistics Database

Post by PantherX »

Thank you very much for your efforts! I really do appreciate it :D

Regarding the license, I would suggest that you mention it clearly which makes it easy for others to use your work if they come across it. This would only take few seconds if you visit this site (https://creativecommons.org/choose/) to help you with your license choice.
ETA:
Now ↞ Very Soon ↔ Soon ↔ Soon-ish ↔ Not Soon ↠ End Of Time

Welcome To The F@H Support Forum Ӂ Troubleshooting Bad WUs Ӂ Troubleshooting Server Connectivity Issues
compdewd
Hardware configuration: [1] Debian 8 64-bit: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti, MSI NVIDIA GTX 460, AMD FX-8120
[2] Windows 7 64-bit: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460, AMD Phenom II X4

Post by compdewd »

Yeah it probably would be a good idea to explicitly state the conditions of the use of the data so there is no confusion. Thanks for the link as well! (I have actually been doing a little reading on the free software licenses (morality and practicality) and the differences between the Free Software Movement and the Open Source Initiative. Very fascinating stuff!) I will add the license terms in some way soon. I also think that an official license written by legal professionals is a better choice than a random disclaimer written by me ;)
compdewd
Hardware configuration: [1] Debian 8 64-bit: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti, MSI NVIDIA GTX 460, AMD FX-8120
[2] Windows 7 64-bit: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460, AMD Phenom II X4

Post by compdewd »

Database Update:
I have some good news! In response to my previous update, I had a very generous forum user offer to pay for the cost of the hosting plan in full! The user asked to be kept anonymous because public recognition was not the reason for their generosity. So I am glad to report that I have used the user's contribution to pay the hosting plan at GoDaddy to keep the database page online for at least another year! Hopefully I can find time in the future to make the contribution worth it by being more active with the database.

Thanks again to all who are supportive of and patient with the project!
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Post by Jesse_V »

Good to hear compdewd, nice!

Hats off to you anonymous contributor, thanks for your generosity here.
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.