The new psummary page and F@h Bonus Point Calculator

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

artoar_11
Hardware configuration: AMD R7 3700X @ 4.0 GHz; ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING; DDR4 2x8GB @ 3.0 GHz; GByte RTX 3060 Ti @ 1890 MHz; Fortron-550W 80+ bronze; Win10 Pro/64

The new psummary page and F@h Bonus Point Calculator

Post by artoar_11 »

According to this blog post of Vijay Pande: https://folding.stanford.edu/home/updat ... mary-page/
February 25, 2015 by Vijay Pande ·
Next week we will replace the old psummary with the new.

This change may impact some third-party tools which parse the psummary HTML but we hope the developers of these tools will update their code soon. To mitigate such problems in the future we now also publish the psummary data in JSON format. Third-party tools should use the JSON data instead of parsing the HTML, which may change from time to time.
Folding@home Bonus Point Calculator whether will be affected by these changes?
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: The new psummary page and F@h Bonus Point Calculator

Post by 7im »

Likely, yes. But shouldn't you be asking that question of the developer of that helpful tool?
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
linuxfah

Post by linuxfah »

The download script for the calculator has been updated to use the new psummary source in JSON format.

I added some additional information to the calculator based on what is available in the new psummary.
bruce

Post by bruce »

ON behalf of everyone here, I'll say thanks for your prompt attention to this change.
linuxfah

Post by linuxfah »

bruce wrote:ON behalf of everyone here, I'll say thanks for your prompt attention to this change.
You're welcome. I am glad to be of help.