GPU trajectories with standard FAHViewer

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

davidcoton

Re: GPU trajectories with standard FAHViewer

Post by davidcoton »

I got two viewers on Win by using the Start|Run... menu item each time. That's Vista, no idea where it is in the later vandalised versions.
ChristianVirtual

Post by ChristianVirtual »

davidcoton wrote:I got two viewers on Win by using the Start|Run... menu item each time. That's Vista, ...
Glad it's working now for you too. Thanks for the testing time ! Helped me lots ...
ImageImage
Please contribute your logs to http://ppd.fahmm.net
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

ChristianVirtual wrote:
toTOW wrote:But I didn't go further : does anyone know how to start two command prompts in Windows 8.1 ? :evil:
that's made me smile a bit :mrgreen:

Try this http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... c4a?auth=1
Thanks, it works !

But the viewer has many troubles acquiring the connection, and the wrapper print a lot of the following messages :

Code: Select all

2015-12-30:09:12:38:error [WinError 10054] Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l\u2019hôte distant
There are more details when I killed the wrapper :

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\FAH_WrapperGPUTrajectory.py", line 734, in FAHMM_Wrapper_GPU_Trajectory
    data = s.recv(size).decode()
ConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] Une connexion existante a dû être ferméepar l\u2019hôte distant

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.