nations.sh skript interpolating nations from team-stats

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Re: nations.sh skript interpolating nations from team-stats

Postby mmou » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:27 am

Hmmm... By the way -- it looks like that the Austrian group increased their efforts in folding, matching one county after another,
actually climbing within the top-list.....

And: Just once more -- Personally I would like to see more results matching to different countries.
If you feel, your country is under-representated and you would like to provide some good improvements for the particular matchline...
(i.e. advance by including proper matches for cities, regions or so...) Just post a reply, so I can improve the country-conf.
As already mentioned, until now I just worked out matchlines for european countries only.
If anybody wants to spend time, working out matchlines for different Continents and Countries, I would appreciate and like to see....
mmou

Re: nations.sh skript interpolating nations from team-stats

Postby mmou » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:24 am

Just edited latest version of european-countries.conf -- some smaller updates in rows "Germany" and "United_Kingdom".
mmou

Previous

Return to 3rd party contributed software