Unable to run FahMon (Resolved)

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Fuzzy-Felt Bloke

Unable to run FahMon (Resolved)

Post by Fuzzy-Felt Bloke »

Hi
I have installed FahMon 2.3.4 on my Win XP which is running the GPU Console edition ver 6.20. When I try to run it I just get a black box with an error, I have used all folders as the target but it cannot find the log file, in fact I cannot find the log file. Anyone know which file I should direct FahMon to.

Thanks in advance.

Fuzzy-Felt Bloke :D :D
Last edited by Fuzzy-Felt Bloke on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
codysluder

Re: Unable to run FahMon

Post by codysluder »

I'm on Vista, and the location of Fahlog.txt is slightly on XP. It does show in the properties of the FAH shortcut, though. Its the one with your Windows username in it.
Fuzzy-Felt Bloke

Thanks for your imput codyslider, but I really did not understand your post, could you revise it.

codysluder

Post by codysluder »

You should have a shortcut that starts FAH. Right-click on it and pick properties. Look at the information in the "start in" field. That should be the same information that FahMon wants.
Fuzzy-Felt Bloke

Thanks for your input all is running OK now, the files were hidden from view.