Fahspy missing PPH/PPD/predicted date for DGROMACSB

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

rhavern

Fahspy missing PPH/PPD/predicted date for DGROMACSB

Post by rhavern »

The DGROMACSB workunits don't appear to always work correctly in Fahspy and I was wondering if anyone reading this forum knows if this can be fixed? The creator's forum is in Russian and I'm afraid that isn't a language skill I possess. The program has been running continuously and unit I'm looking at is 66% completed, so there should be plenty of info for the program to work it out. Fahspy picks up the issue, preferred and deadline dates, point value, core used and run-clone-gen information fine. I'm happy to supply any information required to troubleshoot. I am running version 1.4.5.
Folding since 1 WU=1 point
ImageImage
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Re: Fahspy missing PPH/PPD/predicted date for DGROMACSB

Post by uncle_fungus »

rhavern wrote:The DGROMACSB workunits don't appear to always work correctly in Fahspy and I was wondering if anyone reading this forum knows if this can be fixed? The creator's forum is in Russian and I'm afraid that isn't a language skill I possess. The program has been running continuously and unit I'm looking at is 66% completed, so there should be plenty of info for the program to work it out. Fahspy picks up the issue, preferred and deadline dates, point value, core used and run-clone-gen information fine. I'm happy to supply any information required to troubleshoot. I am running version 1.4.5.
Its the same problem that FahMon has at the moment with these WUs. Various bits of data are calculated based on the "frame" count reported on psummary, however this data doesn't always correspond consistently with how FAHlog.txt reports progress, thus confusing these various 3rd party apps.
I should point out that I'm fixing this behaviour in FahMon such that it won't be an issue.
rhavern

Post by rhavern »

I see, thanks for the quick update.

Anybody associated with Fahspy reading this??
ImageImage
Behc

Post by Behc »

FAHSpy takes data from "Currently Running Projects - Comprehensive List". If there is no information then FAHSpy no information PPD, points etc. Adding information in Currently Running Projects it is one of the works Pande group.
Questions FAHSpy in English may be available in this forum.
Sorry for my English.
Member of TSC! Russia team (TeamNumber 47191)

rhavern

Post by rhavern »

Behc, thanks very much for the update.

rhavern
ImageImage