CoreDownloader is a program I wrote for making easier the process of manual core download. Many people have problems with downloading cores. This is the tool that provides an easy solution to the problem.
- Wide variety of cores supported - FahCore_11, 12, 13, 14, 78, 79, 7a, 7b, 7c, 80, 81, 82, a0, a1, a1 (Deino), a2 (Deino)
- Automatic installation of the downloaded core through the AutoInstall option.
- Artificial intelligence ( ) which is finding current Folding@Home installations and work locations, so you can easily pick one for the AutoInstall option.
- Brief information about the selected core
- History of the actions executed by the program
- Hints for additional information
- Ability to download all cores (useful for some developers)
- only one exe, no external files needed (written in Delphi )
There are some extra features for the beta team (they know what to do ).
Link to project's page in Google Code.
Please report any bug or suggestion here. Thanks.
Code: Select all
0.1.6 (28 Apr 2009) New: - Info about the Internet connection type used by CoreDownloader - AI is now scanning working locations for cores, thus easing core selection - Download All option Updated: - Show/Hide history is now animated - minor changes Fixed: - AutoInstall not installing libfftw3f-3.dll file for the stable version of the core - AI allowing 'No suggestions.' to be a working path - Form resize when DPI differs 96 0.1.5 (10 Mar 2009) New: - Core_14 stable version Updated: - Core_14 available in Advanced operating mode - Windows 7 compatibility - Minor changes Fixed: - Extracting of FahCore_a0 not working for the stable version of the core 0.1.4 (19 Feb 2009) New: - Support for Core_14 - Support for Core_a1 (Deino) - New "Operating mode" - Advanced methods - New flag: -help or /help or /? Updated: - minor changes Fixed: - Application hung when invalid URL is set for a custom download 0.1.3 (05 Feb 2009) New: - About box - Update option - Drag&Drop added (see ReadMe.txt for more info) - Form can now be dragged not only by the title bar Updated: - Larger sizes added to the program's icon Fixed: - Autostarting not working with console clents 0.1.2 (02 Feb 2009) New: - This ReadMe file - AutoInstall AI - Action history Updated: - Console clients support in AutoInstall Fixed: - Downloaded file after validation failure is now deleted - Extracting of latest FahCore_a0 broken in 0.1.1 - Hints added in 0.1.1 are now "Show hints" dependable - Action "Waiting Folding@Home to shutdown..." isn't executing if the client isn't running - Cores choosing is now disabled when a core is downloading - Now in AutoInstall, the chosen client won't be ran if it wasn't running before 0.1.1 (03 Jan 2009) New: - AutoInstall option - .fah file validation Fixed: - Message is now displayed on download error 0.1.0 (06 Dec 2008) - Initial release
exe (Google Code mirror)