Doing Research for project

Please confine these topics to things that would be of general interest to those who are interested in FAH which don't fall into any other category.

Moderator: Site Moderators

wetfoot

Doing Research for project

Post by wetfoot »

Hi guys,
I am doing some research for my dissertation which is on assessing the application of grid computing in projects such as the ones here.

I was wondering if some of you who are part of these projects might do a short survey (6 questions and a space for comments) to help in my research?

I am particularly interested in stability, security and advertising of projects but any and all info is appreciated!

I would really appreciate it if you could take part and if anyone is interested I can post the results back when it's finished.

You can find the survey at the link below
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59XJ5QJ

7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Doing Research for project

Post by 7im »

Looks legit enough. +1
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Oak37
Hardware configuration: Core2Duo e6420 - Ubuntu 8.04 SMP client

Post by Oak37 »

Completed the survey!
kg4icg

Post by kg4icg »

I took the survey just for giggles