DC-Wiki

Please confine these topics to things that would be of general interest to those who are interested in FAH which don't fall into any other category.

Moderator: Site Moderators

brettajones

DC-Wiki

Post by brettajones »

Hello,

[Our Team] has created a Distributed Computing Wiki that is entirely dedicated to the DC world. We are inviting every one/team to come and participate in launching a full force Wiki that allows more people to understand what the DC World is all about. So please if you are willing to help out the cause come on over! The more people the better, the more complete the wiki will be. http://dc-wiki.com .

Thanks,
Brett

P.S. I of course have already started to populate the Wiki. (excuse my dust though its only been up three days and I have a lot of work to do)

Mod edit. -7im
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: DC-Wiki

Post by 7im »

Hello brettajones, welcome to the Folding@home support forum.

You are more than welcome to visit our FAH WIKI as well. Follow the link in the toolbar at the top of the page. ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.