cant post links?

Please confine these topics to things that would be of general interest to those who are interested in FAH which don't fall into any other category.

Moderator: Site Moderators

mattuconn

cant post links?

Post by mattuconn »

Just tried to post a link of my stats, and got an error message about spam. Says I need to have 0 legitamate posts and be with the board for 1 day. Well I created this account yesterday so I'm posting this to get atleast 1 legit post. Might have to was a few more hours to get past the 1 day mark.

btw the link was to my kakao stats.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: cant post links?

Post by 7im »

ANTI spammer feature.

Spammers post once, and try to hawk their goods. Put a few posts and a few days waiting period on new accounts, pretty much stops the spam bots. It's a slight inconvenience for new members seeking help, but your perseverance is appreciated. And everyone likes less spam. 8-)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.