Treatment of tumor in mice.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

FrancoV78

Treatment of tumor in mice.

Post by FrancoV78 »

I read the news on the internet that all of us together have managed "I've been part of it since 2000" to heal a mouse from its tumor. I wanted to see it on video, I don't understand why it wasn't shown to everyone. It would have been very rewarding with all the years of working with Folding@Home to see that we have succeeded.
Jonazz

Re: Treatment of tumor in mice.

Post by Jonazz »

FrancoV78 wrote:I read the news on the internet that all of us together have managed "I've been part of it since 2000" to heal a mouse from its tumor. I wanted to see it on video, I don't understand why it wasn't shown to everyone. It would have been very rewarding with all the years of working with Folding@Home to see that we have succeeded.
It would be interesting if you added a source. Is this about FAH?
FrancoV78

Post by FrancoV78 »

I see that it was part of a papers https://foldingathome.org/papers-results/?lng=it-IT . There was only a drawing of a mouse, now I don't know where it is anymore.
FrancoV78

Post by FrancoV78 »

The link of the site was in Italian but I can't find it anymore with google. I'm looking for the papers with the drawing of the mouse to find out in person what the article reports but I can't find it. There are many papers.