A journalist reporting on F@H

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

alancabler

Post by alancabler »

d-con wrote:Bruce is the right person to talk to.

-David
note to d-con: Jeremy Manier seems more interested in talking to donors than forum admins- so why don't you give him a call.
You are correct that Bruce seems to be about the most knowledgeable donor on the planet (who isn't with Pande Group). Bruce could provide valuable insight. (Are you out there, Bruce?)
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

MoneyGuyBK wrote:
7im wrote:Easy does it on the team promotion stuff. That info could just have easily been sent by email or PM or phone.

This is a team-agnostic forum, so let's keep it that way! Thanks.

Thanx 7im
I was not aware that I could not name my team, I will watch this henceforth.

Peace
It wasn't so much that you mentioned your team, but that you did post it so many times, between the text, links, .sig, etc. And you didn't really go over the line, but you were quickly approaching it. ;) No harm, no foul. However, I did want to make sure people clearly understood that there is a line about team promotion, and to please be careful not to cross it.

I apologize for using your post to emphasize the forum is team-agnostic. Nothing personal. ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.