Post Your Folding@Home Team Website!!!!!!

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

cancersux

Post Your Folding@Home Team Website!!!!!!

Post by cancersux »

I'm thinking we can probably get some ideas from looking over each others sites...

[Mod Edit]

I would agree, but we can also do so without breaking the forum policies against team recruiting, intentional or not.
Forum Policies
Recruiting: We run a team-neutral forum and offer support for anyone, without regard to team affiliation. Attempts to encourage others to join your team (explicit or implicit) are prohibited in all of the general forums.

Please visit the Stanford Stats page for all FAH Teams. Most have links back to their home pages. Feel free to visit any of them.

-7im
él Mero

Re: Post Your Folding@Home Team Website!!!!!!

Post by él Mero »

Oh, you have your own web-site...
My team only has a topic/thread in our forum, but we are thinking of expanding, feels a little crammed in there ^^

Still, we're ranked #74 and will hopefully reach #50 before Christmas.

Nice to get some ideas for our new site, good initiative cancersux!
Last edited by MstrBlstr on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Url to team site/thread removed, either temporarily, or permanently. -=MB=-
v00d00
Hardware configuration: FX8320e (6 cores enabled) @ stock,
- 16GB DDR3,
- Zotac GTX 1050Ti @ Stock.
- Gigabyte GTX 970 @ Stock
Debian 9.

Running GPU since it came out, CPU since client version 3.
Folding since Folding began (~2000) and ran Genome@Home for a while too.
Ran Seti@Home prior to that.

Post by v00d00 »

Forum Policies wrote: Recruiting: We run a team-neutral forum and offer support for anyone, without regard to team affiliation. Attempts to encourage others to join your team (explicit or implicit) are prohibited in all of the general forums.
You are skating on ever thinner ice.

You should really think about how you word your replies, as how to not advertise your team on the forum at the same time. ;)
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Good idea, but forum policy is what it is. Opening post edit, Admin approved, PM sent, thread closed.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.