Fundraiser for EOC stats engine

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

ploeg

Fundraiser for EOC stats engine

Post by ploeg »

Because many of you are known regular users of the EOC stats system, I figured that you would want to know that the EOC stats guys are passing around the hat for a new server. More info can be found on their front page.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

I have no affiliation with the EOC stats people other than that I, too, am a regular user of their system.
él Mero

Re: Fundraiser for EOC stats engine

Post by él Mero »

It was hard not to miss the green attention banner on the top of the EOC page ^^

Seems as the new server will rock, since the donations probably reaches double of what the budget was set to.
MoneyGuyBK

Re: Fundraiser for EOC stats engine

Post by MoneyGuyBK »

EOC has the best looking graphs I admit. But they are slow to update... their server "Starts" to update stats at every 3 hours begining with mid-night Central Standard Time... and does not finish updating until 35 to 50 minutes later.

I personally prefer KakaoStats as their site has a countdown clock, and everything updates in the background.... so between Zero to Two minutes after clock hits zero, it is up and running again with current stats, beating EOC by Half Hour ... or actually by 65-80 Minutes!!!

I did make a small donation to EOC however... as I believe in competition and since I am using their site for pumping up my team's members... it would only be fair.

and to add... EOC used to report top 800 teams, now reports top 1200... hopefully with their new server they will be able to include more teams in their database, encouraging more production... it's all for a great cause... for me F@H is personal having lost my Dad, and an uncle to Alzheimer... and having yet another uncle suffering (a vegetable) from Alzheimer for 10 years now :(

Peace
T.E.A.M. “Together Everyone Accomplishes Miracles!”
OC, S. California ... God Bless All