NEW TO THE FORUM! NEED HELP!!

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Mayank_Kumar

NEW TO THE FORUM! NEED HELP!!

Post by Mayank_Kumar »

Hey,
This is Mayank from team 96207. I'm new to the Folding@home. Although a few people have joined the team, or stats are not visible online. Please help with this and advise if I'm doing anything wrong with the registration or anything.

Regards,
Mayank_Kumar
Mayank Kumar
Team-96207
Folding@Embry-Riddle
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

The stats become viewable after a completed work unit is uploaded.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Nefarious
Hardware configuration: Moderator for MacLife.com Forums / Folding @ Home section. Approximately 300 CPUs.

Post by Nefarious »

If there is a stat update at 12 noon at Folding Overclockers, then WU must be uploaded at least an hour before in order to appear at 12 noon.
Moderator of the MacLife forum for Team 18.
Mayank_Kumar

Post by Mayank_Kumar »

I don't expect any stats to appear in the WU column till we get something done, but does that mean the team members wont appear either?

As of now, we have 3 members and none of their usernames appear under the team stats page. Is that normal? And does the same apply to the number of active CPUs column?

Thanks.
Mayank Kumar
Team-96207
Folding@Embry-Riddle
Nefarious
Hardware configuration: Moderator for MacLife.com Forums / Folding @ Home section. Approximately 300 CPUs.

Post by Nefarious »

Yes, that is what happens. When the WU is completed, a member joins the team.
Moderator of the MacLife forum for Team 18.
sneakers55

Post by sneakers55 »

Mayank_Kumar wrote:I don't expect any stats to appear in the WU column till we get something done, but does that mean the team members wont appear either?

As of now, we have 3 members and none of their usernames appear under the team stats page. Is that normal? And does the same apply to the number of active CPUs column?
The data (number of points, number of WUs, user name, number of active CPUs) updates when a completed Work Unit is uploaded.

So far, nothing has updated.
AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 4200+ (2.2 GHz)
Intel C2D 6400 (2.13 GHz)
Intel C2D T7800 (2.6 GHz)
PS3