"Team Forum" question

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

John37309

"Team Forum" question

Post by John37309 »

Hi i'm John.
Before your forums went missing i was in the process of asking some questions about my team. We almost had my problem resolved when your forums disappeared.

Should i start again from scratch here or will you guys be creating an area for "Teams"?

John.
v00d00
Hardware configuration: FX8320e (6 cores enabled) @ stock,
- 16GB DDR3,
- Zotac GTX 1050Ti @ Stock.
- Gigabyte GTX 970 @ Stock
Debian 9.

Running GPU since it came out, CPU since client version 3.
Folding since Folding began (~2000) and ran Genome@Home for a while too.
Ran Seti@Home prior to that.

Post by v00d00 »

Excerpt from http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=15
Recruiting: We run a team-neutral forum and offer support for anyone, without regard to team affiliation. Attempts to encourage others to join your team (explicit or implicit) are prohibited in all of the general forums.
So i guess there wont be a Team Forum anymore. Those discussions should remain on your own forums.

As for the problem, if you can remember roughly what it was, then post up a new thread on here with the problem and as much of the solution as you remember.
John37309

Post by John37309 »

Thanks for that buddy,
I will start a new thread as you suggested!

John.
alancabler

Post by alancabler »

v00d00 wrote:So i guess there wont be a Team Forum anymore. Those discussions should remain on your own forums.
I hope you are wrong- and that this forum (in current trim) is only a temporary fix until the full knowledge-base and features of the old folding-community forum can be restored.
Most teams do not have the resources to operate their own forums, and the "Teams" area was a valuable aid.