Stanford site down?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

patermann

Stanford site down?

Post by patermann »

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this but none of the others seem to fit! I cannot access the Stanford Folding@Home Web site at all this morning (which, among other things, means that I cannot download the stats files). Also, my F@H clients cannot upload completed WUs or download new work. Is Stanford down or is the problem here at my end?

Thanks,
patermann
bollix47

Re: Stanford site down?

Post by bollix47 »

No solution for you patermann, but I can say that everything I try is working okay here. Both uploading and downloading are working.

Sounds like a local problem or perhaps something wrong between you and Stanford.

Thanks for the stats you do for our team.

Good luck!
alancabler

Post by alancabler »

Hello patermann,
Welcome to the folding forum.

Post your FAHlog.txt and maybe we can help you solve the problem.
Facts are not truth. Facts are merely facets of the shining diamond of truth.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Run a trace route (tracert in Windows) to one of the stanford servers to see where communication breaks down.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.