Historic user information

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

wilding2004

Historic user information

Post by wilding2004 »

I was wondering if there was a way to see my historic contributions going back further than the 12 months covered by EOC. I re-started folding during the first week of Feb 2015, but i was curious to see when my last submitted WU was before the time I re-started. I read on the EOC site that they keep all of the historic user data, and that one day it might be available on the stats page. :)
PS3EdOlkkola
Hardware configuration: 10 SMP folding slots on Intel Phi "Knights Landing" system, configured as 24 CPUs/slot
9 AMD GPU folding slots
31 Nvidia GPU folding slots
50 total folding slots
Average PPD/slot = 459,500

Re: Historic user information

Post by PS3EdOlkkola »

Like everything in life, a little give and a little take might just get you the data you desire. EOC is always looking for donations to keep the servers running, bandwidth pumping and disks spinning, so perhaps a nice donation along with a polite request to have the data emailed to you in CSV format may very well get you the data nirvana you seek.

It's been known, with high confidence, to happen before ;)
Hardware config viewtopic.php?f=66&t=17997&p=277235#p277235
wilding2004

Re: Historic user information

Post by wilding2004 »

PS3EdOlkkola wrote:Like everything in life, a little give and a little take might just get you the data you desire. EOC is always looking for donations to keep the servers running, bandwidth pumping and disks spinning, so perhaps a nice donation along with a polite request to have the data emailed to you in CSV format may very well get you the data nirvana you seek.

It's been known, with high confidence, to happen before ;)
Doh! why didn't I think of that. Cheers. :D