F@H related car vinyl.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

muziqaz
Hardware configuration: 7950x3D, 5950x, 5800x3D, 3900x
7900xtx, Radeon 7, 5700xt, 6900xt, RX 550 640SP

F@H related car vinyl.

Post by muziqaz »

Hi,

since my hardware related contribution is maxed out at the moment, and a month ago I got myself lovely birthday present, I decided to go a bit different way on promoting F@H project.
I need artistic people (or those with more imagination than me) who could help design F@H related vinyl which will go onto side windows of my car. Since the car draws quite a bit of attention from passers by, thought would be perfect way to give some limelight to the project.
This is the area we are playing around:
https://flic.kr/p/NFKEsf
I admit not the whole side window, but its a start. Less is more for me.
The picture above was taken from internets just for measurement purposes, my back windows are factory tinted, here is most recent photo of it:
https://flic.kr/p/NLeAdM

So if anyone has any ideas, I will be more than thankful. Even basic ones.
Please keep in mind that vinyl will be going on both sides of the car, so be mindful that design will need to be mirrored.
Can be logo, words, anything that would best describe the project. No specific team related, as my own team would be irrelevant in the country I reside.

Moderators: I admit this section might not be most suitable for this discussion, but I thought this would be best place for larger exposure for this topic.
FAH Beta tester
FAMAS

Re: F@H related car vinyl.

Post by FAMAS »

a seperate section on the site containing graphics to be used on clothing and car decals. that can work.
muziqaz
Hardware configuration: 7950x3D, 5950x, 5800x3D, 3900x
7900xtx, Radeon 7, 5700xt, 6900xt, RX 550 640SP

Re: F@H related car vinyl.

Post by muziqaz »

FAMAS wrote:a seperate section on the site containing graphics to be used on clothing and car decals. that can work.
I would prefer someone to actually give me some ideas. I doubt the seperate section would help this out. Especially when this thread received such attention from everyone :D
FAH Beta tester