User name problem [Forgot it was a hidden email addr]

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

briefcaseguy

User name problem [Forgot it was a hidden email addr]

Post by briefcaseguy »

I am returning to the giving world of folding and I seem to be having an issue with my old user name. When I go to look at stats for my user name I have to use "begins with" to pull up my user name. I think my old user name had a space at the end of it, and with the new clients, it appears that they automatically convert the space to an underscore. My question is, can my old user name be changed to something I can actually fold under again, or is there a way to fold under this user name again?

My old stats can be found following this link : http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/mai ... xsaE%2Eevx

How my stats appear as under the new way:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/mai ... caseguy%5F

I noticed that in the url instead of the username variable, these stats use a pname variable.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

When I see that long pname variable, and the problem you describe, it's often because an email address was in the user name.

john@mail.com

will show in the stats the same ways as

john

F@H starts with the @ sign and drops everything after "john" to protect your personal info. However, that pname is the full john@mail.com encoded so the servers call pull the correct stats using the "full" user name.

So that's a little background info. Does that help you figure out what your old user name actually was?
bruce

Post by bruce »

Yes, that's the issue. The name in the stats also begin with briefcaseguy@
briefcaseguy

Post by briefcaseguy »

This is correct, I now remember the old user name. Thank you for jogging my memory.