Is FAH helping us or the profits of the large medical corps?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Belial

Is FAH helping us or the profits of the large medical corps?

Post by Belial »

This is a very simple question, since I have been helping FAH for a very long time, and now I have cancer, should I be treated for free? Is this helping me or the large corps to make more money over my dying body and soul? I really do not need an answer to this as I know it already very well, but this is just something to make you think about all this medical business, the largest one actually in the planet!
bruce

Re: Is FAH helping us or the profits of the large medical co

Post by bruce »

Sorry, but FAH does research, not treatment.

Research starts with some theories and studies them, supporting ideas that might lead to a treatment and eliminating ideas that don't. Drug companies (and others) turn the potentially useful ideas into clinical trials which further refine the ideas which may be productive and eliminate ideas which to not pan out where the benefits exceed the drawbacks. (FAH is no longer involved, at this point. Ideas which yield productive drugs lead to treatment plans which are administered by Doctors and other medical establishments.

Drug companies, Doctors, etc. charge for what they do. Their profits don't make it back to FAH, which donates FAH's results to anyone who can take advantage if their scientific resulte. FAH is financed by research grants ... mostly from government sources.

I'm sorry to hear you have Cancer. It's possible that the doctors will recommend a treatment plan that, at one time, was based on some of FAH's results.