Team User History

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Privacywonk

Team User History

Post by Privacywonk »

Hi All,

I searched the forums looking for topics like this but no dice. I also tried extracting time-series data from the API but ran into the ts.team_daily error messages referenced in other threads / github.

Our team (#258829) was created on 4/4 (around noon eastern). Starting on 4/11 the stats were picked up by extremeoverclocking's site. From there, I have a historical view back to 4/11 but I was curious if there was any way to pull an extract from the stats DB on daily team users each day from 4/4 until 4/10 at 00:00:00 UTC?

This is super trivial in the face of everything else going on but wanted to ask...I am looking to build a complete history w/o gaps of the teams growth. Username and first appearance in the team is all I am looking for. Points and WU completed would be an extra nice to have. CSV format is perfect.

If there is anywhere else I might be able to obtain this data, I'm happy to be pointed there :)

Thank you in advance to forum mods, F@H team, and/or user replies.
bruce

Re: Team User History

Post by bruce »

FAH does not keep stats history. That's one of the added values provided by the 3rd party stats. We have enough troubles keeping the current snapshot up-to-date, especially with the rate of server expansion we've recently experienced.

(...except when we need to freshen a backup...)
Privacywonk

Post by Privacywonk »

Any other 3rd party stats sites that may keep more detailed history than extreme overclocking?
PantherX
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: V7.6.21 -> Multi-purpose 24/7
Windows 10 64-bit
CPU:2/3/4/6 -> Intel i7-6700K
GPU:1 -> Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
§
Retired:
2x Nvidia GTX 1070
Nvidia GTX 675M
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti
Nvidia GTX 650 SC
Nvidia GTX 260 896 MB SOC
Nvidia 9600GT 1 GB OC
Nvidia 9500M GS
Nvidia 8800GTS 320 MB

Intel Core i7-860
Intel Core i7-3840QM
Intel i3-3240
Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300
Intel Pentium E5500
Intel Pentium E5400

Post by PantherX »

This is what I found from this topic (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=52) but I haven't checked the links:
John Naylor wrote:...
- EOC Folding@Home Stats
- Kakao Stats
- XCPU Stats
- Coolrunr's F@H Stats Scripts
- Free-DC Stats
- HardFolding stats
- CPU and GPU stats and entry forms to expand the database
- Sage Folding@Home Stats System:
Sage is a web-based stats system for your Folding@Home team. It is light, fast, and based on PHP and an assortment of SQL-based database management systems (primarily MySQL), so it is ideal for webservers.
Last edited by Joe_H on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted Kakao stats URL, defunct and goes to scam site
ETA:
Now ↞ Very Soon ↔ Soon ↔ Soon-ish ↔ Not Soon ↠ End Of Time

Welcome To The F@H Support Forum Ӂ Troubleshooting Bad WUs Ӂ Troubleshooting Server Connectivity Issues
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Kakao Stats is currently not running. The original person running the stats software and site decided to quit, the software was taken up by another person in Brazil. Currently down, and have not heard anything within the last couple years about it.

The software was put on one of the open source site by the original programmer, if someone wanted to revive it.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3