Status of the logo contest

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Status of the logo contest

Postby felipeportella » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi,

Anyone from Pande group can update us on the contest promoted to update the logo?

I suggested a friend that is designer to submit a proposal ... he did but never received any feedback and was asking me about it. As I didn't notice any changes to the logo yet, I can only imagine that the decision is being difficult to make with a lot of good options :)

Thanks
felipeportella

Re: Status of the logo contest

Postby PantherX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:12 am

Last I heard, they are still processing it. Nonetheless, I will ask around and see what happens :)
ETA:
Now ↞ Very Soon ↔ Soon ↔ Soon-ish ↔ Not Soon ↠ End Of Time

Welcome To The F@H Support Forum Ӂ Troubleshooting Bad WUs Ӂ Troubleshooting Server Connectivity Issues
PantherX
Site Moderator

Postby PantherX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Please note that all participants should have received an email by now. I would suggest that you ask them to check their junk/spam folder just in case it was accidentally blocked.
PantherX
Site Moderator

Postby felipeportella » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi PhanterX,

Indeed, he received an email informing that he was one of the finalists just after our messages in the begging of June ...

... but once again he came to me today asking if I know more info as it was more than one month ago. I double checked the site and Twitter and couldn't see anything related (and you are still using the old logo), so I suppose is still in process right?

Thanks
felipeportella

Return to Discussions of General-FAH topics