Question about WUs

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Resolution

Question about WUs

Post by Resolution »

6 Advantages Of a Memory Mattress Topper

What are the benefits of a memory mattress topper? Why do you need to buy one while you already have a mattress at home? If this is what in your mind now, let's discover the reasons in the rest of this article:

What are the best mattress toppers?

Whether you have known what a mattress topper is or not, I want to mention it one time. The mattress topper is a cushion layer between a mattress and a sheet above it. Usually, it is made from memory foam or gel. This is a worthy investment to provide you a better and safer sleep every night.

What are the benefits of a memory mattress topper?

Reduce pressure points

Image The best mattress topper can reduce pressure points on your body parts such as the back, shoulders, and head. Normally, the painful areas will have higher temperatures than other parts. The memory foam can detect this difference to reduce pressure on these points.

Contour your body

The memory foam can memorize the natural shape of your body. It will readjust when you get off and back, so you won't feel pain when waking up. In particular, it can provide you with the best back support while sleeping.

Dissipate the body heat and circulate the airflow

In the past, I felt overheated and uncomfortable when sleeping on the traditional mattress toppers. Nowadays, everything is different from using new products. The current foam can circulate the airflow to keep you cool during the night and dissipate your generated body heat. When your body temperature rises, the foam becomes softer to provide you with a more comfortable sleep.

Get rid of movement transfer

In case you share your bed with another person, you should invest in a high-quality memory foam topper. It will absorb motions and movements, so your partner won't be disturbed.

Last your mattress lifespan

Your old mattress needs to be fixed, right? The memory foam mattress toppers are an effective and reasonable solution. Although adding a good mattress topper can extend the mattress lifespan, it can't take responsibility for replacing the main support of a mattress.

Buy it at a low price

Compared to buying a completely new memory foam mattress, purchasing the most comfortable mattress topper is obviously a cheaper investment. It’s not essential to spend a lot of money, but you can still reach a positive and healthy result. Is it worthy? You know the answer, right?

Again, please take a look at the short reasons for using the Best Mattress Topper Image below:
  • Contour and memorize the natural shape of your body
  • Reduce pressure points.
  • Circulate the airflow effectively to dissipate your body heat.
  • Absorb and reduce movement and motion transfer to another sleeper on the bed.
  • Last the mattress lifespan.
  • Buy it at a low cost.
If you know other reasons to add to this list, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below to tell me and other readers know.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Resolution on Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
PantherX
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: V7.6.21 -> Multi-purpose 24/7
Windows 10 64-bit
CPU:2/3/4/6 -> Intel i7-6700K
GPU:1 -> Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
§
Retired:
2x Nvidia GTX 1070
Nvidia GTX 675M
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti
Nvidia GTX 650 SC
Nvidia GTX 260 896 MB SOC
Nvidia 9600GT 1 GB OC
Nvidia 9500M GS
Nvidia 8800GTS 320 MB

Intel Core i7-860
Intel Core i7-3840QM
Intel i3-3240
Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300
Intel Pentium E5500
Intel Pentium E5400

Re: Question about WUs

Post by PantherX »

Welcome to the F@H Forum Resolution,

Assuming that you're talking about Advanced WUs, then you will need to enter this:
Open up Advanced Control (AKA FAHControl)
Click Configure
Click Expert
Under Extra client options, Click Add
Name is "client-type" and the value is "advanced"
Click OK
Click Save

If you have any doubts, please post the log file. Ensure you include the first 100 lines which will inform us of what the system configuration is and what the client settings are. If you require guidance, please view this topic: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26036
ETA:
Now ↞ Very Soon ↔ Soon ↔ Soon-ish ↔ Not Soon ↠ End Of Time

Welcome To The F@H Support Forum Ӂ Troubleshooting Bad WUs Ӂ Troubleshooting Server Connectivity Issues
Neil-B
Hardware configuration: 1: 2x Xeon E5-2697v3@2.60GHz, 512GB DDR4 LRDIMM, SSD Raid, Win10 Ent 20H2, Quadro K420 1GB, FAH 7.6.21
2: Xeon E3-1505Mv5@2.80GHz, 32GB DDR4, NVME, Win10 Pro 20H2, Quadro M1000M 2GB, FAH 7.6.21 (actually have two of these)
3: i7-960@3.20GHz, 12GB DDR3, SSD, Win10 Pro 20H2, GTX 750Ti 2GB, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, FAH 7.6.21

Re: Question about WUs

Post by Neil-B »

Please note that Advanced WUs are precisely that - they are not full public release - and whilst they should be fine they are an intermediate stage between beta testing and full publuc release and as such may have more issues than Full public release WUs ... You should be happy that you kit runs stable and you are willing to accept the occasional "tricky" WU - they don't happen often, but are more likely when running Advanced.
2x Xeon E5-2697v3, 512GB DDR4 LRDIMM, SSD Raid, W10-Ent, Quadro K420
Xeon E3-1505Mv5, 32GB DDR4, NVME, W10-Pro, Quadro M1000M
i7-960, 12GB DDR3, SSD, W10-Pro, GTX1080Ti
i9-10850K, 64GB DDR4, NVME, W11-Pro, RTX3070

(Green/Bold = Active)