How to get smaller WUs?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

MosleyCale

How to get smaller WUs?

Post by MosleyCale »

Dyson Ball Animal 2 Review 2019 - The Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair

I have a furry friend; his name is Tom. He is so active. He runs and follows me from room to room whenever I come home. However, there is one thing makes me a little troubled. Tom sheds lots of fur. Fortunately, I have a Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum cleaner. For me, this is really the best vacuum for pet hair I have ever had. That's why I would love to share this review for this vacuum cleaner, which will help you in-depth know about the Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum cleaner. There is also lots of good feedback from customers for this vacuum.

➾➾➾ Useful Link: Top best vacuum cleaners Thekinglive Image

Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner specifications

If you are a fan of Dyson or you have ever used any vacuum cleaner by the Dyson brand, I think you probably also know about Dyson Animal. Also, there is the Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum and the Dyson DC41 Vacuum Cleaner. Until now, the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum was the newest version to replace old versions with more outstanding features. They call the vacuum line “Animal” because it is not only good for a deep cleaning but also for a home with pets. The specifications of the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum are as follows:

Weight: 17.35 pounds

Dimensions: 15.3 x 13.4 x 42.1 inches

Suction power: 270 AW

Power cord length: 35 feet

Bin volume: 0.55 gallons

Based on the specifications of the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum cleaner, you can see why Dyson declared that this vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction of any vacuum, and this is proved by many researchers. I have used my Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum cleaner for one year and it still works as good as the first day I used it for my home cleaning.

---------------------------------------------

✫✫✫ Read The Article: Image Top rated best vacuum cleaners

---------------------------------------------

Why the Dyson Ball Animal 2 is the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair (Pros)

The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum cleaner is evaluated to be great for cleaning carpets and hard floors, as well as incredible at picking up pet hair, because of its high technology and dedicated design for resolving home cleaning problems.

Dyson Ball Animal 2 is equipped with the strongest suction (270 air watts); this vacuum can help you pick up dust and pet hair powerfully. Radial Root Cyclone technology maximizes suction to capture more microscopic dust so the performance is enhanced. One of the best things about this vacuum that I really like is that the Ball technology can help you maneuver more easily in tight spaces than any other vacuum cleaner.

The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vacuum Cleaner can work with other accessories. You will get these accessories when buying one, including the Tangle free Turbine tool, the stair tool, and the combination tool. I use mine not just for floors; it works efficiently on couches, chairs, beds, and some clothing.

This vacuum has a long warranty - 5 years from Dyson - so I think it is pretty enough to ensure the quality.

Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Cons

This vacuum is quite heavy compared to the others (Weight: 17.35 pounds) so lifting it can be quite difficult and the price is much more expensive than a normal upright vacuum.

✽✽✽ Further Reading: Image The Most Expensive Vacuum Cleaner - Best vacuum cleaner in the world

Dyson Ball Animal 2, the bottom line

If you don't care much about price, the Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum cleaner is really the best option for deep cleaning homes with pets. Although the price is a bit high, it will last for a long time. I hope all the above information will help you understand more about the Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum cleaner and will choose the best vacuum for pet hair on your own. I would also love to know your favorite choice.
Last edited by MosleyCale on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonazz

Re: How to get smaller WUs?

Post by Jonazz »

I'm folding with 4 cores and haven't encountered a TPF of more than 6 minutes, this seems a big difference.

Do you wait after the WU has completed 1-2% of the work?
What are the specs of your computer?
Foliant

Sad news

Post by Foliant »

MosleyCale wrote:I'm folding with quite a small config (3 to 4 CPUs) and not full time.
I am getting WU with big time per frame on my machine (3 hours)
Im also folding with 3 of my 4 Cores from a Celeron J1900 - this CPU does not support AVX and therefore its slow.
The Celeron normally finishes short before timeout but i must admit its running 24/7 (its my NAS).
My current TPF for 16806 (9, 729, 17) is 27 mins 45 secs
MosleyCale wrote:Re: How to get smaller WUs?
I dont know a way to force small WUs - but that question is constantly in the Forum Topics.
For GPUs ive read theyre working on improvements for the assignments but there isnt a release date for it.

Regards
Patrick
24/7
1x i5 3470 @2Cores
1x GTX750 (GM107)
2x GTX750Ti (GM107)
bruce

Re: How to get smaller WUs?

Post by bruce »

Unlike some folks, I fold with both CPUs and GPUs. On a couple of old machines, I have quad CPUs without AVX plus a gpu which means I have three CPU threads left over. I seem to finish assignments right around the TImeout so often I get bonus points and sometimes I don't. They do run 24x7.

I have a couple of dual CPU machines without AVX plus a GPU, which means I have only one thread available. I don't try to fold on those CPUs because I'd just be dumping perfectly good CPU assignments.

When faHCore_a8 is in full prouction, I may re-evaluate because it's faster.