Payment Schedule

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

lnwhanoy

Payment Schedule

Post by lnwhanoy »

Hi,
I'm newbie and i want to know about F@H payment schedule , who can tell me ?
Thanks.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Payment Schedule

Post by Joe_H »

If you are referring to payout of cryptocurrency by one of the teams that do that, you will have to ask through their site. These payouts do not come from the Folding@home project, and are not officially connected to it.

F@h awards points, they usually get credited to you within a few hours of returning a WU. They may get delayed for various reasons, and currently there are two servers known which are having issues turning in their stats reports to the database. Point credited for WU returns to those servers dhould eventually show up once the network problems are sorted out.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Medlock54

Post by Medlock54 »

How would I contact the group that introduced us to folding@home. Assuming this would be the site we are to contact regarding payouts. Is there a list of these teams or sites that support these teams?

I heard of folding@home through Dogedcoin.com. Here is the statement that brought you to my attention.
You can get tipped Dogecoin by participating in . If that's not your style, another way to have your first Dogecoin is to participate at Folding@Home.

is a distributed computing project. You can join team dogefolders, bring in your computing power, help to find find cures for diseases and receive some Doges for your efforts.
Let me apologize. After reading this statement I just realized (dogefolders duh!) who I should contact. Take care.
DerTopf

New to the F@H world - Help appreciated.

Post by DerTopf »

Mod note - merged with existing topic, any questions about payouts need to go to their site, not officially connected or supported by F@H -j

Hey there,

I want to join the Folding@Home community or better said I joined and started folding last week and of course completed several work units. Sadly I didn't recieve any Payout - why is that so?

As Username I got a Wallet Address which Dogecoin Core creates when clicking on Much Recieve. Is that the correct way to do that? Because unlike the "light" version of the Wallet, Dogecoin core has multiple Wallet Addresses, right?

can anybody help me get that sorted out. I'm basically new to that whole new Crypto Currency stuff but as I'm basically using my computer the entire day it makes sense to start folding.

I know it won't make a huge amount of Coins but as said, as I'm using my computer the entire day it seems like a logic idea.
PaulTV

Post by PaulTV »

Folding@home itself does not concern itself with cryptocoins. Dogecoin and similar uses F@h statistics as proof of work, that's basically all. You'll have to have an account with Dogecoin, all properly set up, and fold for the Dogecoin group, in order to get payout. But for that you'll have to head over to the Dogecoin forum/discord/support.

If you get credits (shown in the F@h web control for example), you're fine as far as Folding at home concerns. If you have issues with getting the client running, or getting a passkey, or anything directly related to the F@h client, you can post your questions on this forum. For crypto questions, you'll have to ask on the support channels for that crypto.

Ryzen 5800X / RTX 4090 / Windows 11
Ryzen 5600X / RTX 3070 Ti / Ubuntu 20.04
Ryzen 5600 / RTX 3060 Ti / Windows 11