News, 2010 August 30, Two New Key Results!

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Jonazz

Re: News, 2010 August 30, Two New Key Results!

Post by Jonazz »

Wow, 2 new papers in one day? Awesome!
Jonazz

Post by Jonazz »

So I've done some research and it appears these paper were already put online on june 15 and july 2 of this year, on other websites. I also made a topic about it a months ago (see topic in this forum: will this discovery affect F@H?)

How come it takes longer for the papers to appear obn the F@H website?

http://www.pnas.org/content/107/24/10890.short
http://arxiv.org/abs/1007.0315

Still, great job! Keep up the work and we'll do our best to fold as much as possible.

edi: another question, out of curiosity, which projects contributed to these papers?
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

If I had to guess, posting published papers links on the FAH website is a house keeping task, hopefully (in my book) much lower on the priority list than actually getting those papers published, or working on the next papers, or the next version of the client. ;)

Good question on the project numbers, but I'd guess it's a long list. Tedious to compile, and not really helpful to the science of the project to publish the list on the Papers page. Although it may help kill a few cats. ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.