Stats Server Down

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Mstenholm
Hardware configuration: 4 x GTX 970. Win 7.

Re: Stats Server Down

Post by Mstenholm »

I assume that is the official thread for Stats Sever Down. I'm been folding long enough to remember that it happens from time to time (10 times a year recently). Wouldn't it be a good service that either a site admin or some body else that we can trust can pass on information to relevant people on the ground and report back to this thread within a working day? In this case it took more than 24 hour and not in this thread. As far as I know I never lost a point due to outage but new(er) members might be put off and start gaming again.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Some certificates on the servers connected with processing stats did not update correctly, that has been fixed. Credits should be showing up as the backlog of stats information gets processed.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Holdolin

Post by Holdolin »

Joe_H wrote:Some certificates on the servers connected with processing stats did not update correctly, that has been fixed. Credits should be showing up as the backlog of stats information gets processed.
Thank you for the update :D
AJMSmith

Post by AJMSmith »

Didn't last that long ... looks like it went down at about 2:30 pm PST.
drougnor

Post by drougnor »

Stats definitely still down - Looks like it's just sitting on the last published data that came out for the 1pm, EST update yesterday, Jan 22nd.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

The maintainer has been informed and is working on it. The flat files were not updating, but the official stats did process WU's into the database later into the day than 1:00 EST.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3