3.2GHz Core i5 PC (Linux)
3.2GHz Core i5 iMac
2.8GHz Core i5 iMac
2.16GHz Core 2 Duo iMac
2GHz Core 2 Duo MacBook
1.6GHz Core 2 Duo Acer laptop

Stats summary files

Post by billford »

The stats server appears to have stopped generating them- latest (user) one is timestamped Sat Jul 4 03:20:02 PDT 2015.

Credit for returned WUs still appears to be getting incorporated though.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Stats summary files

Post by 7im »

Thank you for the feedback. Stats will resume soon.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
goodyca

Post by goodyca »

The stats flat files are still not being updated. Is there any word from Stanford?
Nathan_P
Hardware configuration: Asus Z8NA D6C, 2 x5670@3.2 Ghz, , 12gb Ram, GTX 980ti, AX650 PSU, win 10 (daily use)

Asus Z87 WS, Xeon E3-1230L v3, 8gb ram, KFA GTX 1080, EVGA 750ti , AX760 PSU, Mint 18.2 OS

Not currently folding
Asus Z9PE- D8 WS, 2 E5-2665@2.3 Ghz, 16Gb 1.35v Ram, Ubuntu (Fold only)
Asus Z9PA, 2 Ivy 12 core, 16gb Ram, H folding appliance (fold only)

Post by Nathan_P »

its a weekend so I wouldn't expect it to be solved until Monday. Given that VJ has said the server is old and about to be replaced it may take a little longer
DemonfangArun

Post by DemonfangArun »

^ agreed. anytime stats server breaks after ~6PM pacific friday don't expect it to be up until noon update the following monday.
This user has stopped using F@H because it supports fake crap!
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

DemonfangArun wrote:^ agreed. anytime stats server breaks after ~6PM pacific friday don't expect it to be up until noon update the following monday.
On a holiday weekend, sure, but not always.
Simplex0

Post by Simplex0 »

7im wrote:
DemonfangArun wrote:^ agreed. anytime stats server breaks after ~6PM pacific friday don't expect it to be up until noon update the following monday.

Just curious. Is it not holiday after every friday in the USA?
bruce

Post by bruce »

Independence day was Saturday. That means there is an automatic federal holiday on Friday, encouraging many people to plan special events like out-of-town trips or backyard parties at some point of Friday-Saturday-Sunday. (Stanford celebrated Independence Day with a holiday on Friday.)

There's no direct connection between this and what students or faculty does, but from a practical perspective, there were certainly were less support staff than normal on duty Friday evening. Also, there would probably be fewer folks around all weekend and since many problems like this are actually supported by unofficial support staff, getting it fixed would take longer than usual.
7im

Post by 7im »

Simplex0 wrote:
7im wrote:

Just curious. Is it not holiday after every friday in the USA?
Unfortunately, not so much. http://www.cepr.net/documents/publicati ... 013-05.pdf
The United States is the only advanced economy in the world that does not guarantee its workers paid vacation. European countries establish legal rights to at least 20 days of paid vacation per year, with legal requirements of 25 and even 30 or more days in some countries. Australia and New Zealand both require employers to grant at least 20 vacation days per year; Canada and Japan mandate at least 10 paid days off. The gap between paid time off in the United States and the rest of the world is even larger if we include legally mandated paid holidays, where the United States offers none, but most of the rest of the world's rich countries offer at least six paid holidays per year.
caintry_boy

Post by caintry_boy »

Well, after 12pm Monday CST here in the good ol' USA and still no stats...anyone at Stanford know how to fix the problem??

:(
sortofageek
Site Admin

Post by sortofageek »

They will fix it. In the meantime, anyone who wants to check their personal stats should have no trouble on the official stats site searching by donor. I just checked that using the name of one of my teams biggest donors and found his info to be up to date.

After a long weekend, I'm sure they have plenty to do and will need to address problems in priority order.
cxh
Pande Group Member

Post by cxh »

Thanks for reporting this! We're currently looking into the issue, but as mentioned previously my bet is that the server that runs FAH-Web will need to be updated. Also– just to clarify– WUs are still being credited normally.
kiore

Post by kiore »

Looks like it is working again, a big update just appeared on EOC.
i7 7800x RTX 3070 OS= win10. AMD 3700x RTX 2080ti OS= win10 .

Team page: http://www.rationalskepticism.org
DemonfangArun

Post by DemonfangArun »

kiore wrote:Looks like it is working again, a big update just appeared on EOC.
can confirm, stats are back in order.
This user has stopped using F@H because it supports fake crap!
billford
Hardware configuration: Full Time:

2x NVidia GTX 980
1x NVidia GTX 780 Ti
2x 3GHz Core i5 PC (Linux)

Retired:

3.2GHz Core i5 PC (Linux)
3.2GHz Core i5 iMac
2.8GHz Core i5 iMac
2.16GHz Core 2 Duo iMac
2GHz Core 2 Duo MacBook
1.6GHz Core 2 Duo Acer laptop

Post by billford »

It seems to be happening again- WUs are being credited correctly but summary files are zero bytes.