Could not connect to PS3 servers

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Cajun_Don

Could not connect to PS3 servers

Post by Cajun_Don »

I have 4 PS3 consoles that can't connect to servers with completed WUs, and can't get any new WUs to download. Some of them have been waiting for over 12 hrs.

Have a great day.
Lgringo

Re: Could not connect to PS3 servers

Post by Lgringo »

same here for my solo PS3.
Cajun_Don

Post by Cajun_Don »

I forgot today was the end of Daylight Saving Time. I set the clock to correct time and was able to connect all 4 units to server and DL WUs. I have all my x86 computers set to auto reset for DST.

This needs to be corrected, so there is no stoppage in UL or DL of WUs, when the next DST happens again, in a few months.

Would this happen with the other clients on my x86 computers if I didn't have DST set to auto setting?

Have a great day.
codysluder

Post by codysluder »

Cajun_Don wrote:I forgot today was the end of Daylight Saving Time. I set the clock to correct time and was able to connect all 4 units to server and DL WUs. I have all my x86 computers set to auto reset for DST.

This needs to be corrected, so there is no stoppage in UL or DL of WUs, when the next DST happens again, in a few months.

Would this happen with the other clients on my x86 computers if I didn't have DST set to auto setting?
I've never heard of a download problem if the clock was one hour off, though if you adjust your clock by large values, WUs can incorrectly appear to expire. How about setting your clock one hour ahead again and confirm that was really the problem.