Problem with QRB

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Prelude514

Re: Problem with QRB

Post by Prelude514 »

I thought I had found something, but the errors I found were under a different Username, team, and passkey. Not relevant to my current situation, unless Stanford also tracks 80% completion rate via IP address?
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Post by Jesse_V »

Prelude514 wrote:I thought I had found something, but the errors I found were under a different Username, team, and passkey. Not relevant to my current situation, unless Stanford also tracks 80% completion rate via IP address?
As far as I know, they don't. The Quick Return Bonus qualifications just match the username-passkey combination, nothing more.
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.
bruce

Post by bruce »

@Prelude514

The Pande Group has confirmed that your passkey/UserName combination has fallen below the 80% requirement. You can continue to fold with the current UserName/passkey and eventually it should climb back to 80% but it's far below the 80% requirement. In this case, it would be better to change your passkey (or UserName) and complete 10 new WUs than to try to make up the deficiency with your current passkey. To get a new passkey, you will need to enter a different email or a different name into that screen. It's best to use an email address that you actually monitor.
Prelude514

Post by Prelude514 »

Bruce,

Thanks for all the effort you've put into resolving this for me. I'm glad to have an answer now, though I'm still not sure where things went sour. Regardless, I'm going to sign up for a new passkey and try to be more vigilant.

Best regards,

Phil