Missing credit for one of 34 WUs

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Strife_84

Missing credit for one of 34 WUs

Post by Strife_84 »

I have a problem (my nickname on stats is Strife84): I have folded 34 WUs, but stats visualize only 33 WUs (I don't remember which was and I deleted the log file because of pc instability). How could I solve this? thank you!
bruce

Re: Missing credit for one of 34 WUs

Post by bruce »

Welcome to the folding forum, Strife_84.

Unfortunately there is no way to answer your question. If you tell us the PRCG of the WU, we can search for it -- or it it happens to be the most recent WU that you uploaded from that client. -- but we have no way to find all 33 (or 34) of your WUs.

Even if you had the log, we would have to look at it. Suppose we assume that one of your WUs expired (and that's just a guess). It would have been reissued and there would only be credit records for people who returned results. Once a WU passes the final Deadline, it gets discarded -- perhaps by the Client and perhaps by the Server.
sortofageek
Site Admin

Post by sortofageek »

In keeping with Bruce's message, we can see the PRCG (Project, Run, Clone, Gen) info for your last returned WU at the time you posted was Project: 7625 (Run 52, Clone 0, Gen 7). If you had your log, you would see the info in that format when you received the WU and when you sent it back.

We can see that one was credited. The mod database info tells us this:
Hi Strife84 (team 97103),
Your WU (P7625 R52 C0 G7) was added to the stats database on 2012-07-16 20:02:08 for 5187 points of credit.
Strife_84

Post by Strife_84 »

thank you very much for the fast reply :) the wu I'm talking about is the one before P7625 R52 C0 G7, but I have no logfile, so I assume there's no way to find it, likeyou said. thanks anyway!
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Post by Jesse_V »

Strife_84 wrote:thank you very much for the fast reply :) the wu I'm talking about is the one before P7625 R52 C0 G7, but I have no logfile, so I assume there's no way to find it, likeyou said. thanks anyway!
If you are running V7 (the latest client), try looking in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\logs
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.
sortofageek
Site Admin

Post by sortofageek »

Just a little more info about the logs if you're running V6. The client does save some log history if you don't delete the logs.

Current history is saved in FAHlog. At some point, at a restart of the client, FAHlog is renamed FAHlog-Prev and a new FAHlog is created. So, if you do nothing to those files, you always have some history.

But, yes, you are correct. The mods here have no way of finding info on a WU, other than last returned, if you cannot give us at least the PRCG for the specific WU in question. Even then we are limited unless you can also supply the pertinent info in your logs.

For info on how to troubleshoot WU issues, please see this topic (stickied at the top of this forum): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16526