Project 7039 (0, 32, 6) - No Credit Given For Completed WU?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Alan C. Lawhon

Project 7039 (0, 32, 6) - No Credit Given For Completed WU?

Post by Alan C. Lawhon »

I have a WU, (i.e. Project 7039, Run 0, Clone 32, Gen 6), which completed over two hours ago. My cursory examination of the log indicates that the completed WU was successfully returned. However I do not see any credit (points) reflected via a check of the Donor Stats page. I'm still showing the same number of points (388,699) and the same number of completed WUs (622) that I had two hours ago. How do you go about checking to see whether or not you received credit for a completed WU? (I'm curious about this one since it was a large two day execution WU that was running right in the middle of the crash of the vsp07 server.)

Is it common for credit to sometimes be delayed for several hours? (How can one check for this?)
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Project 7039 (0, 32, 6) - No Credit Given For Completed

Post by Joe_H »

It can depend on when the WU was turned in, and whether it went to the WS or to a CS. Anywhere from as little as an hour to a few hours before the credit shows up in the official stats is common. As for checking, moderators, admins and PG can lookup specific WU's to see if they show up in the database. I just did, and it had not shown up yet. If it still has not shown up later Monday, we can recheck it and notify members of PG if necessary.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Alan C. Lawhon

Re: Project 7039 (0, 32, 6) - No Credit Given For Completed

Post by Alan C. Lawhon »

I have egg on my face. It looks like it just showed up in the stats. Never mind ...