Missing points after work unit completion

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Kyan

Missing points after work unit completion

Post by Kyan »

I did a work unit yesterday (Project: 13850 (Run 0, Clone 6218, Gen 3)) and the server responded with WORK_ACK (400). However, the points from the work unit have not been registered yet. I've also completed two other work units and both have had their score added to my total.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Missing points after work unit completion

Post by Joe_H »

There are a few reported problems with results not getting from some servers to the stats database, they are currently looking into this. The F@h team does have a policy of tracking down all points and getting them awarded, it just may take a bit of time and they will be retroactively given.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bruce

Post by bruce »

It's unfortunate that there is a (variable) delay in getting the points credited. https://apps.foldingathome.org/credit-log

note that SOMETHING is interrupting the crediting process and causing dips but the processing generaly makes up for it with a big peak later. This doesn't tell us what happened to the (relatively few???) credit records that did go somewhere else and debugging those cases is a manual process as well as (re-) adding them.
bamapolitics

Post by bamapolitics »

Yea seeing all of my recent WU uploads not showing as credited. Was getting worried.
That_Guy

Post by That_Guy »

Comparing my logs to the stats page I seem to be missing a little over 500,000 credits. It's been over a week, any ideas when the catch-up or correction will happen?

I'm getting my numbers by running the command

Code: Select all

grep "Final credit" logs/log*.txt log.txt | cut -d " " -f 4 | numsum