Project: 18202 (Run 1345, Clone 3, Gen 9) dumped

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

jjmiller
Scientist

Re: Project: 18202 (Run 1345, Clone 3, Gen 9) dumped

Post by jjmiller »

Hi Kebast- Thanks for the report. Am I reading this log correctly that you have 7-10 faulty/bad WUs in a row? To me this would suggest that something with the reboot caused a FAH/system incompatibility. I'll ping the folks that are a bit more equipped to answer/speculate on this than I am, but in the meantime you might try posting on another board (perhaps here since your issue seems to be specific to the GPU projects?: GPU Projects and FahCores). I'll also keep an eye on these two particular 18202 RUN/GEN/CLONEs.

EDIT- just saw your followup. Fingers crossed that this fixes things!
Kebast

Re: Project: 18202 (Run 1345, Clone 3, Gen 9) dumped

Post by Kebast »

jjmiller wrote:Hi Kebast- Thanks for the report. Am I reading this log correctly that you have 7-10 faulty/bad WUs in a row? To me this would suggest that something with the reboot caused a FAH/system incompatibility. I'll ping the folks that are a bit more equipped to answer/speculate on this than I am, but in the meantime you might try posting on another board (perhaps here since your issue seems to be specific to the GPU projects?: GPU Projects and FahCores). I'll also keep an eye on these two particular 18202 RUN/GEN/CLONEs.

EDIT- just saw your followup. Fingers crossed that this fixes things!
Thanks. I'm probably going to just have to uninstall the client and install again. Now I have a GPU slot that says it's failed, but keeps successfully processing WUs, and I can't pause/finish like normal for that slot :). haha, I'm guessing a windows update got me. I updated yesterday, and that's when the problem started.
Ryzen 5900x 12T - RTX 4070 TI