Hello from new group member Nathaniel Stanley

Any announcements about FAH policy, servers and new projects will be made here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

nhstanley
Pande Group Member

Hello from new group member Nathaniel Stanley

Post by nhstanley »

Hi all,

My name is Nathaniel Stanley and I'm a new post-doc in the Pande group. I will be submitting work to FAH in the near future and I wanted to say hello to you all and introduce myself.

A little about me: I received my undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from New York University in 2006. I subsequently moved to California to work in the solar energy field while I was determining how to continue my education. I eventually moved to Europe to pursue a Master's degree, and finally received my PhD from Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain, where I worked under Gianni De Fabritiis. In Gianni's group, which runs the distributed computing project GPUGRID, I mainly performed MD simulations on membrane proteins and disordered proteins. An example of my work can be found by googling (I cannot post links yet): "Kinetic modulation of a disordered protein domain by phosphorylation" Nature Communications 5, Article number: 5272 doi:10.1038/ncomms6272

I'm happy to be a part of the FAH team and I look forward to working with all of you.

Nate
Last edited by toTOW on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I added the link for you :)