Lost Old Member Info?

Moderator: Site Moderators

Kov-Ice

Lost Old Member Info?

Post by Kov-Ice »

It's been a while since I've posted. So long that I think it was before the Forum was moved to its present location. When the move took place, were Member IDs not transferred along? Or did I expire due to lack of use? My old ID was Kov_Ice, but I cannot log in with that ID and the correct password...

Ideas? Thx,
Kov
bruce

Re: Lost Old Member Info?

Post by bruce »

We tried to recover information from the old forum but a lot of it was not recoverable. By the time we figured that out, a lot of folks had re-registered. Then, too, there were a lot of zombie registrations plus a few like yours which might eventually have been used. It was just simpler to abandon them all.

Welcome back. :D
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Lost Old Member Info?

Post by 7im »

I remember you, you're old school fah. ;)

Welcome back.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.