Servers status

Moderator: Site Moderators

Ultra Nexus

Servers status

Post by Ultra Nexus »

Hi!

Is it possible to have the link to the assignment servers status page, just like we had on the previous forum?

Thank you!
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

What?! It's not already your home page? Whatever...

At least book mark it, and then wait patiently for the customizations to follow. The last forum wasn't built overnight either. ;) And who's to say some of those modifications didn't bring down the last version?
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Ultra Nexus

Post by Ultra Nexus »

I´ll do it once you get me the URL :D

Anyway, it was just a suggestion for this new forum. :)

Thanks.
_-_ThaNexus_-_ folding for Team Icrontic (93)
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Go to http://folding.stanford.edu/

Click on the "Stats" link in the title bar.

Click on the "Server Status" link in the list of Stats pages at the bottom.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.